Saturday, May 31, 2008

The first one...

So I heard people keep coming up with blogs to state how they waste time... For a change, I have decided to go with the tide and join the clan...

My latest fad is watching Animated movies... I was never a huge fan of them so my knowledge was close to zero... The only animated movies I had seen earlier are Finding Nemo, The Lion King and Jungle book... Loved them all... My new target is watching all the best ones that I missed... I started with Horton hears a Who and went on to the Toy Story series... And thats the plan for Saturday...

I used to hate Physics as a subject; mainly because I never really understood it... Thats why I never learned to think from a physics perspective... When people around me spoke of Biophysics problems, I must sadly admit, I closed my ears to them... All that changed with an impulsive buy at amazon.com... I was reading a news article on the discovery website when I came across an interview with Miciho Kaku... He mentioned his latest book Physics of the Impossible... I checked up the book and ended up buying it along with Parallel Worlds... I must say those books have changed the way I think in a lot of ways... They have opened my mind to new horizons I was afraid to look at...

A parting word: A bus stop outside my office building reads an advertisement for a college... It is not the college but the slogan that caught my attention and made me appreciate the power to think...

FEAR NOTHING BUT A CLOSED MIND...

1 comment:

John Sekar said...

Love your first post :-)