Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Karma is a bitch...

Sometimes, its frustrating to see someone who has wronged you in so many different ways to sit beside you and smile away. I know things are not always as they seem, but its frustrating anyway. Over time, I have developed the ability to block out nastiness and unpleasant memories. Sometimes, they resurface. But I always find solace in believing that no matter what, payback is a bitch! At the same time, I strongly believe that good things will happen to good people. Life gets difficult for everyone at some point, sometimes more than others, but good actions do reap good rewards in due time. Just keep working hard, and stay true to yourself! You just can't go wrong!

1 comment:

Did I say something? said...

I came across this a couple of months ago. You might find it interesting.
http://public.wsu.edu/~wldciv/world_civ_reader/world_civ_reader_1/plato.html