Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Beliefs!!!

My friend always teases me about how I always "strongly believe" in things. As weird as it sounds, it is true. I "believe" in a lot of things and sometimes, I might be wrong but luckily, I haven't lost trust in my beliefs yet.
I believe in HOPE. That things are never as bad as they seem. That there is always good in everything that happens. That good things happen to good people. That there is always light at the end of the tunnel, the crack of dawn at the end of the night. All is lost when this hope is lost. It is the underlying strength in all things.
Life is good. Bad incidents occur but then also pass. Sometimes, they leave behind a lot of distress and its never easy but then, life was never meant to be easy. Believing in good is very important to me. Trying to be as nice as possible to someone who has not been so nice might be a favor you do to them because you will break a chain of A not nice to B-->B not nice to C-->C not nice to... Yes I have crazy logic.

No comments: